Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour
Sedona’s many natural landmarks and ancient sprawls await your camera lens on this helicopter flight! The 30-minute aerial jaunt takes you to the much-photographed Cathedral Rock, several stunning canyons and the unforgettable, 700-year-old settlement of the Anasazi people!
per adult from
30 to 35 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guidance Air, 1200 Airport Rd At the 4 way stop we are the 1st building on the left., Sedona, AZ 86336-5800
There’s lots to learn from this vantage point. As you pass the many points of interest, your pilot will share legends of the land and historical tidbits that color the excursion.
• Take a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert.
• Head south to the iconic Cathedral Rock.
• Next, it’s on to Chapel of the Holy Cross, a towering chapel built right into the rock!
• Swoop over Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
• Spot the famous Snoopy Rock!
• Cross Oak Creek Canyon and soar toward Devil’s Bridge.
• From here, you’ll fly to Secret Canyon and ascend onto the Mogollon Rim.
• Finally, approach Boynton Canyon and the Anasazi cliff dwellings!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat
- Seatbelt must be worn at all time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Masks are required to fly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Same household groups preferred, not required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.