Sedona Helicopter Tour: Wild West Tour
This 50-minute helicopter tour over the Greater Sedona Area is dream flight for photographers. The canyons, rivers and desert sprawls painting this journey make it one of the most striking aerial excursions in America. Among the sights you'll see, historical markers include one of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid's hideouts as well as the old mining town of Jerome.
per adult from
50 to 55 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guidance Air, 1200 Airport Rd At the 4 way stop we are the 1st building on the left., Sedona, AZ 86336-5800
Learn all about the landscapes from your pilot as your small party makes its way to the nearly 8,000-foot Mt. Mingus.
Head out toward Sycamore Canyon. As you pass the second largest canyon in Red Rock Country, catch a glimpse of Verde River. The next stretch brings you panoramic views of the Sedona desert. At Robber’s Roost, you’ll discover the old hideout of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Soar toward the adventure’s standout site: Mingus Mountain! Stare to the side of the looming wonder and spot the old mining town of Jerome.
Your helicopter is spacious, super comfortable and features big windows that ensure you don’t miss a thing. Pack your camera and get up there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Masks are required to fly
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Same household groups preferred, not required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.