Sedona Medicine Wheel, Labyrinth Peace, and Healing Tour
The Medicine Wheel, sometimes known as the Sacred Hoop, has been used by generations of various Native American tribes for health and healing. It embodies the Four Directions, as well as Father Sky, Mother Earth, and Spirit Tree—all of which symbolize dimensions of health and the cycles of life.
Medicine Wheel as a physical embodiment of our spiritual energy; an outward expression of our internal relationship with the great Spirit of existence. You can treat the Medicine Wheel almost like a mirror that reflects back your humanity. Only the courageous are brave enough to truly see an honest reflection of themselves and where they are in life and what needs further developing.
We are all on the path... exactly where we need to be. The labyrinth is a model of that path.
A labyrinth is an ancient symbol that relates to wholeness. It combines the imagery of the circle and the spiral into a meandering but purposeful path. It has long been used for prayer and meditation connect to within
per adult from
What's included :
- Offering for medicine wheel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kallof Place, Kallof Pl, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
You will be taken to a very authentic Medicine Wheel built by Native Americans and at the same location is a beautiful very large labyrinth to walk!
Departure Point :2155 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.