Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon Experience 3D/2N (from Las Vegas)
Experience Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon on this 3-day package through some of the most unique and stunning landscapes of the American West.
-Discover the sandstone formations of Sedona
-Take an amazing Jeep Tour in Monument Valley
-Experience the stunning upper Antelope Canyon
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entrance to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire tour.
- Entry/Admission - Oak Creek Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What's excluded :
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Other meals & drinks
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Transfer from Las Vegas & Visit to Sedona
Stop At: Oak Creek Canyon, Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 83149
Today this amazing experience begins as you are picked up from the meeting point in Las Vegas. Start your trip travelling through the Mojave Desert, appreciate the views of the astonishing Colorado Plateau, and pass through the famous Route 66. Reach Sedona, known as the “Jewel of the Desert”. Your first stops will be at the stunning Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock State Park for some truly amazing views. After a lunch break, enjoy some free time to visit authentic Indian arts and crafts stores and galleries. Continue your tour heading to the surrounding desert to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross. Enjoy the view of the fascinating landscapes and appreciate the array of red sandstone formations such as Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, and Courthouse Butte.
Duration: 18 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Sedona.
Day 2: Sedona, Monument Valley & Horseshoe Bend (B/L)
Stop At: Monument Valley, Monument Valley, Utah
Today you will start your tour travelling to Monument Valley, one of the most emblematic spots of the American West and a window into the Navajo culture. The unique valley is characterized by a cluster of sandstone towers from 400 to 1000 feet tall. The rocks are surrounded by buttes and sand, encompassing an amazing range of colours. Start your visit with a fascinating jeep tour guided by Navajo Indians. You will continue to descend into the valley to appreciate one of the most photographed points on earth. Make a stop to enjoy a delicious outdoor BBQ lunch (included). Continue to the Colorado River, making a stop at the famous “Horseshoe Bend”, a spectacular horseshoe-shaped meander with a unique view.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Page.
Day 3: Antelope Canyon, Valley of Fire & Transfer to Las Vegas (B)
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Get ready to experience the Antelope Canyon. Start at the upper Antelope Canyon, known as the Crack, and described by the Navajo as “the water runs through the rocks”. Be amazed by the stunning dunes formed by water, wind and sand, and with the shafts of sunlight from openings in the top of the canyon. After this unique experience, continue your trip heading to Las Vegas. Along the way, you will make a stop to visit a National Natural Landmark: the “Valley of Fire”. The park owes its name to its red rocks formed millions of years ago. If the weather allows, you will be able to appreciate the time when the valley is “on fire” and reflects the sun’s rays (weather permitting). This adventure will come to an end as you head back to Las Vegas, arriving in the evening.
Duration: 18 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- There is a temporary reduction in weekly departures (tour now operates on Saturdays only) All vehicles will be used up to 50% of their capacity. Passengers will be provided with masks when boarding the buses and all vehicles will be sanitized after every trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.