Sedona Off-Road Canyon Jeep Tour
There’s more to Sedona than just new age retreats and fancy resorts. Case in point: this thrilling 2.5-hour guided Diamondback Jeep tour through the canyons and mysterious red rocks around this lauded Arizona town. Strap yourself in and prepare for a 4-wheel-drive adventure over rough terrain, learning about the geology, history and wildlife of the area as you go. You'll see sights like Thunder Mountain, Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, the Cock’s Comb, Doe Mesa, Greasy Spoon and Diamondback Gulch.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Parties of 8 or more we charge a 15% automatic gratuity upon check-in
- Your tour starts as you hop in your Jeep with your guide and take off through the rough-and-tumble hills and canyons around Sedona.
As you go, learn about the geology of the Sedona area, and listen to your guide's stories about local history, including American Indian lore, and what types of wildlife and vegetation exist here. Get an up-close view of some of the best canyons and mountains, including a different perspective on jaw-dropping Thunder Mountain, also known as Capital Butte, one of the tallest mountains in the area.
Stop for a look at the curiously named Cock’s Comb, a jagged, spiny ridge clad in various shades of red, and check out other natural highlights like Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, Doe Mesa, Greasy Spoon and Diamondback Gulch.
By the time you return to town, you'll have a new appreciation for the rugged natural beauty of this corner of Arizona.
Departure Point :335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NO Public Restrooms onsite due to covid-19 restrictions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.