Sedona Vortex 2-Hour Sunset Tour
Experience the spectacular energy of Sedona in our van. Many come to Sedona to find out what makes it unique and discover what a Vortex is. Some can actual feel the energies and many do not but feel the sense of peace while they are in Sedona. The views and red rocks are amazing. People come from all over the world to experience the vortexes. The energies give you a sense of clarity, new ideas, and provide next step on your journey. Each tour is unique & is developed to personalize it to your interests. Your journey will be memorable as you travel through the Mystical and Magical Vortex energies of Sedona. Hear about the history, geology and stories of Sedona as you drive through town. We treat you like you are "Family"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Optional centrally located pick up or Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Sedona, AZ area
- Experienced guide
- Commercial Permits from the Coconino National Forest
- Water and other items for the weather available to use
- Passes, permits, and fees included
What's excluded :
- On this tour we will go to 1 or 2 vortex areas within the 2 hours of the tour. While on the tour we will cover the energies of Sedona as well and connect to the land as well as stay to the sun goes down. The Native Americans referred to Sedona as the "City of Fire" because of the red rocks change of colors through the sunset. Watch the reds turn to yellows and oranges and cast the sense of the rocks being on Fire. We travel in a van to the locations. The temperatures are unique here as soon as the sun goes down the temperatures do too. So bring alone a jacket to enjoy the full sunset. You will be picked up at either your lodging or a centrally located spot that will be determined when we connect you after the booking. 6 guests per guide and vehicle. Over 6 the pricing is increased by $200 to provide another vehicle to keep the group together, if possible.
Sedona carries a magical, mysterious energy that has been acknowledged for 1,000's of years by many different people who have lived on the land or visited Sedona. Multiple tribes of Native Americans didn't use the term "Vortex" but felt that the land here was very sacred. Many ceremonies have been performed here to bring the energies of peace, love, clarity, and much more. As visitors come to Sedona they are looking to find the mysterious vortex energies, find their peace, and connect to the earth. In 1980's - 4 energy areas were called the "Vortex" and labeled with Paige Bryant's work. The Bell Rock, Cathedral, (Chapel), Airport, & Boynton Canyon Vista are on National Forest land. There are many minor energy spots unlabeled, are locally connected vortexes to Sedona, and many sacred private & public places also that are powerful to see.
These main vortexes have been a point of interest for people from all over the world. Each day the land welcomes many tourists on their journey to discover the energy, to hike & bike the red rocks, see the history, be in the nature, and more. Photographers and painters come to capture the landscape that was formed from oceans flowing through and wind vortexes sculpturing the land. The beauty is amazing.
Our tours will include going on the National Forest Land in Sedona. We carry National Forest permits to go to vortex & energy places around Sedona. The tour locations are planned by you and the guide to customize a personalized tour. The amount of places depends on how long we stay at each site. As we travel between the vortexes, there will be a narration of the geology, history, energies, and much more. Explanation of many theories of vortexes and other ideas of Sedona will be discussed. The most popular tours are 3-4 hour.
Departure Point :333 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Driving a Silver Mini Van
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.