Sedona Vortex Tour by Jeep
Learn about Sedona's mysterious vortexes on this 2.5-hour Jeep tour. With a guide, visit vortex sites around town and experience the spiritual energy that many believe radiate from them. Some say you'll feel a physical sensation on your skin when you visit a vortex, or perhaps you'll suddenly feel enlightened. Or, maybe nothing at all — just find out for yourself! You'll learn about the discovery of the sites and hear about their history of mysticism. Limited to 15 people, this tour provides a small-group experience. Some walking on uneven terrain is REQUIRED on this tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by Jeep
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parties of 8 or more we charge a 15% automatic gratuity upon check-in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arizona Safari Jeep Tours, 335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-4829
Your tour starts in central Sedona where you'll meet your experienced guide and venture off to the area's extraordinary vortex sites. Your exact tour itinerary will vary based on your interests, so be sure to tell your guide if there's something particular you want to see.
By Jeep, head into the desert to the first vortex, where you'll learn how in 1981 medium Page Bryant identified these power grid sites, which have defied explanation for years. As you visit multiple vortexes, you may start to understand why people from all walks of life have traveled here for enlightening experiences.
Feel the power of each site as you hear about its history, learn about the cultural beliefs that surround it and think about its spiritual possibilities. Discover how the vortexes connect Chinese medicine, American Indian lore and New Age Mysticism, and hear theories about how vortexes affect Earth.
Keep an open mind and let loose your skeptical, academic and adventurous sides in order to make the most of your experience and find out if the vortexes hold something special for you. Perhaps you'll end your tour back in Sedona feeling either enlightened or just happy to have gained a new perspective on the planet.
Pass By: Sedona, Sedona, Arizona
Sedona Vortex Tour
Departure Point :335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.