See changes due to Covid-19. Skip the Line: Tour Rebecca Ruth Candy Ticket
No need to book, due to Covid-19, we are offering a free virtual video tour with no charge or appointment necessary.
(We are a 100+ year old company with a small family owned atmosphere.
Our Tour Guides provide traditional Southern Hospitality and energy to our tours. We specialize in small family tours of about 12 people per group. We are located in the heart of beautiful Historic Downtown Frankfort.)
per adult from
35 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Tours include a free chocolate sample!
- Entry/Admission - Rebecca Ruth Candy Tours & Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Rebecca Ruth Candy Tours & Museum, 116 E 2nd St, Frankfort, KY 40601-2902
Due to Covid-19, we are providing a virtual video tour until further notice: Guided tours are suspended until further notice (Get a personally guided sneak peek from behind the scenes of our family operation! Hear the story of Ruth Booe and learn how she and her family have overcome difficulty and tragedy. Come and experience the energy of the past and learn lessons that have transcended over a century. Touch Edna's 1854 Table - a 14 foot marble stone slab table that has survived two fires and inspired Ruth to continue on through devastation)
Departure Point :Rebecca Ruth Candy Tours & Museum, 116 E 2nd St, Frankfort, KY 40601-2902
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- No need to book, due to Covid-19, we are offering a free virtual video tour with no charge or appointment necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.