See London's Top 30 Sights & Westminster Abbey Tour
Explore London’s top 20 world famous landmarks on a 5 hour walking tour then visit Westminster Abbey, which is one of the United Kingdom's most notable religious buildings and the traditional place of coronation and burial site for the English Monarchy.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Go to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London.
Then, head to Westminster Abbey. Since the coronation of William the Conqueror in 1066, all coronations of English and British monarchs have been in Westminster Abbey.
Please note: The Changing of the Guard happens only during the morning tour and every alternate day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- Westminster Abbey Entrance Ticket
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.