See the Iconic Taj Mahal, on a Private Day Tour from Delhi
Enjoy a memorable visit to the Taj Mahal, the iconic monument of India. Explore the magnificent Agra Fort, once the official residence of the mighty Mughal emperors. See the Taj Mahal from its premises, in the same way as the emperors used to do in the bygone era.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Monument Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Be mesmerized by the beauty of the iconic Taj Mahal!
A symbol of eternal love, "a tender elegy in marble", the Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Experience the grandeur of the Mughal era, through a private guided tour of the Agra Fort. One of the finest fort-palaces of India, this 16th century citadel is enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complementary pickup at your hotel/ guest-house/ home-stay/ airport/ train station, within Delhi.Additional charges for pickup in Gurgaon/ Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.