See the Unknown Copenhagen by Bike
See the Unknown Copenhagen. Copenhagen off the beaten track
Tired of seeing The little Mermaid, Strøget, Nyhavn and all the usual places? Bike with us, and see Copenhagen in a way you never will forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and a Danish cake
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- We cycle past the Copenhagen Mall (Fisketorvet) and over the bridge before we reach the cozy allotment area Nokken, with the waterfront to our right. We do a brief stay in Sønderbro Haveforening for a coffee and a trip on Denmark's only Cuban Bicycle.Before we continue to the allotment Frem and Musikbyen, we will pass Sluseholmen, which is the new expensive city area in Copenhagen. From there the real trip will start, which will take us through areas that even born Copenhagens haven't even seen.
We bike at a steady pace doing small stops along the way.
The track is almost exclusively on bike paths without cars, and the trip distance is around 20-25 km.
If you need to rent a bike, it is a good idea to get there 30 mins before departure.
The trip takes about 4 hours, starting at 10.00 every day.
The tour starts at 10:00 AM from Baisikeli Bicycle Rental at Dybbølsbro S-Station
Departure Point :Ingerslevsgade 103, 1705 København, Denmark
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Denmark is very safe according to Covid-19. We bike in small groups 2 o 6 people normally, so we keep a good distance from each other
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.