Segovia and La Granja Private Tour from Madrid
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Segovia on a private 9-hour guided tour where you can admire the main attractions of this city, one of the most visited in Spain. You may choose your own departure time, we recommend to start at 8:30am. You can choose if you want to enter the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, the tour guide will guide you through Segovia and give you a complete guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in a private, air aconditioned minivan
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Real de la Granja
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
It is a Roman aqueduct in Segovia, one of the best-preserved elevated Roman aqueducts and the foremost symbol of Segovia, as evidenced by its presence on the city's coat of arms. We will start our guided visit in Segovia from here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
Is a medieval alcázar located in the city of Segovia, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Alcázar was originally built as a fortress but has served as a royal palace, a state prison, a Royal Artillery College and a military academy since then. It is currently used as a museum and a military archives building.
Stop At: Palacio Real de la Granja, Plaza de Espana, 17 San Ildefonso, La Granja de San Ildefonso Spain
Is a royal palace and gardens, it was commissioned by King Philip V, and designed in the Spanish Baroque and French Baroque styles. It was modeled on the Palace of Versailles, that was built by Philip's grandfather Louis XIV of France, and has been called the "Versailles of Spain."
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ventas, Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is located inside the M30 we can arrange a pick up, please indicate at the booking time if you want to be picked up and the address.Please note that due to traffic restrictions in the city center is possible that the car can not stop directly at the door of the Hotel. In this case, the guide will pick you up and go with you to the vehicle.
Departure Time :1/28/2018 - 10/31/2020
11/1/2020 - 12/30/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.