Segway Flexible Private Tour in Barcelona
Cruise the magical city of Barcelona and get acquainted to the local atmosphere while having fun gliding the state-of-the-art Segway through exquisite avenues or amazing mediterranean sights. Get a full experience of Barcelona and costumize the route to your interests - we guarantee the best service and assistance from our knowledgable guides. We will make this tour your best experience in Barcelona!
- This is a Customized Private Tour - just talk with your guide on the spot or contact us to understand your options and to plan ahead your Segway activity.
- We recommend you book your Segway tour in advance - groups are small and limited to guarantee a better service to each of our guests.
- Join us in this entertaining and educational adventure and get privileged personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Helmet (Mandatory) - we provide all sizes
- Private Costumized Tour
- Raincoats (in case of bad wheather)
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Leaving from the ancient Roman Wall we head out to the marina of Port Vell, the old harbor of Barcelona.
Stop At: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
The old port is a modern marina nowadays, welcoming all the visitors arriving from the sea.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The park is a botanical garden and the main green area in the city center of Barcelona.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The most visited building in Barcelona in a sight for sore eyes. Marvel at Gaudi's design and architecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port Olimpic, Edifici Capitania, S/N, 08005 Barcelona Spain
Between beautiful beaches we can find one of the main stages of the Olympics in 1992
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.