Segway miniPRO ride through Port Dalhousie parks
Get some fresh air outside and learn a new skill during our Segway miniPRO Tour of Port Dalhousie!
This is the perfect winter family activity in Niagara, Segways are super easy to learn, no one is left behind and everybody is having fun!
We only ride in parks in fairly quiet and wide paths so this tour is ideal for first-timers!
Each participant receives a personal training on how to ride a Segway miniPRO and enough time to practice by themselves before we begin the tour.
This Tour is about 30 minutes and 3 kilometers long.
We meet on the Parking Lot of Jaycee Gardens, located at 543 Ontario St, St Catharines ON L2N 4N4.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Segway miniPRO
- Segway Training
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaycee Gardens Park, 543 Ontario St Between Ontario Street and Martindale Pond, St. Catharines, Ontario L2N 4N4 Canada
Your guide will meet you on the parking lot and will provide you with a helmet and a personal training on how to ride a Segway miniPRO.
He will let you practice until you are comfortable.
You will then recover all together the Jaycee Gardens Park stopping a few times to learn a bit more about the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rennie Park, 60 Lakeport Road, St. Catharines, Ontario L2N 4P5 Canada
We will cross the Rennie Bridge before entering the Rennie Park. Both offer beautiful views of the pond and its surrounding.
We will cruise along the paths, take a break if necessary, and head back.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :543 Ontario St, St. Catharines, ON L2N 4N4, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participant weight MUST be between 70lbs and 200lbs (30kg and 90kg)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.