Segway PT Sunset Tour from Lahaina
Segway Maui sunset tour is great for couples or the whole family! Experience the lush tropical waters in Maui, as you glide into an evening marked with the glow of a vibrant and spectacular Hawaiian sunset. It includes the Hanakoo Beach Park also known as Canoe Beach and Wahikuli State Park, along border uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary during tour and training
- Use of Segway PT
- Use of helmet
- Safety video
- Training and orientation
- Safety reflective vest for visibility
- Professional photographer
- Segway Tour
- Entry/Admission - Segway Maui
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Maui, 991 Limahana Pl, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1588
The Best Sunset tour on Maui! Enjoy the picturesque Hawaiian oceanfront sunset while you glide through on a Segway PT. End your day in the paradise on a perfect note while watching the sunset. Great tour for couples as well as for the whole family, for its tranquility in the intoxicating scenery.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Baby Beach, Three Entrances - Kai Pali Pl.., Puunoa Pl., Ala Moana Rd., Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1656
Lahaina’s Baby Beach is mostly visited by local families with young children. The beach is protected by an exposed stretch of reef, creating a calm shallow area where small children won’t be knocked down by a big wave, and parents can let kids run without fearing the ocean too much.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hanakao'o Beach Park, 2501 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Our Segway PT shore tour includes the Hanakaoo Beach Park also known as canoe beach and Wahikuli State Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
This Segway PT tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Ki awe and palm tree groves.
Departure Point :Segway Maui - The Best Segway in Hawaii, 991 Limahana Pl Suite E, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- Must weigh between 75 lbs and 280 lbs
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity
- Must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature will be taken on the forehead. Although temperature is not a confirmed indicator of Covid-19, we are asking that any guests with a temperature of 100.2 and above does not partake in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.