Segway Rome Historic Tour
Segway Rome Tours will make your roman experience unforgettable! We'll learn how to use the segway in a very big pedestrian zone, in the gardens of Castel Sant'Angelo, allowing you to get comfortable with the segway in an open space with no cars and few people.
You'll have a personal experience thanks to our small groups.
We'll guide you thru the city of Rome and take you to the most complete tour over the city. You'll feel the true magic of Rome and get to know all its secrets!
Don't forget to ask your guide for tips and advises during your stay. You'll be able to make true roman experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway Training Session
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments
- Once everybody is comfortable we'll start our 3 hour tour visiting the most amazing sites of Rome: Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, The Spanish Steps, The Venice Square, The imperial Forums and The amazing Colloseum, Piazza del P opolo, Castel Sant'Angelo and The Vatican.
During this tour you'll be able to enjoy all the amazing sites of Rome, while having fun and learning about the city and its secrets.
We want to give you an experience to remember, not a simple tour. That's why the guide will answer all your questions about the city and will give you all the information you want, so that your experience doesn't stop with the tour but this will be just the beginning for your Roman experience.
And be ready to... ENJOY ROME!
Departure Point :Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a segway
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.