Segway Tour along the Welland Canal 2h
The Lock 7 Tour is our longest tour. The route we use is fairly flat and easy so perfect for beginners. Along the way, you will learn all about the Welland Canal, a triumph of Engineering, and also about the local history.
A full training is provided before we set off on our adventure, but Segways don’t take long to master. Once you’ve learned the basic controls, you’ll never want to walk anywhere ever again!
Teenagers love Segways – it’s one of their first electric vehicles – and they take to the controls like a duck to water. In fact, kids love riding the Segways so much that they don’t even realize that they’re learning along the way.
Regardless of age, you’ll be an expert driver in no time.
This tour lasts 2 hours and is 9km long return trip (5.5 miles) so you have plenty of time to enjoy the experience.
We meet on the main parking lot of the Lock 3 Museum in St Catharines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway Training
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Segway, 1932 Welland Canals Parkway, St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 7K6 Canada
Starting point of the Welland Canal Tours. Please note that we meet on the Parking Lot outside
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: St. Catharines Museum and Welland Canals Centre at Lock 3, 1932 Welland Canals Parkway, St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 7K6 Canada
Starting point of the tour. Feel free to visit before or after the tour.
Stop At: The Welland Canal, West Street, Welland, Ontario L3K 4E3 Canada
We travel from Lock 3 to Lock 7 and come back. We cover about 9 km (5.5 miles)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lock 7 Viewing Complex, 50 Chapel Street L2v 2c6, Thorold, Ontario Canada
Second Break of the tour. We spend a few minutes there. Washroom available. We also take a few pictures at the Kissing Rock.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1932 Welland Canals Parkway, St. Catharines, ON L2R 7K6, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All participant weight MUST be between 100lbs and 250lbs (45kg and 115kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.