Segway Tour at Rajpath, Delhi - High Quality Segways
Segway is a two-wheeled, battery-powered electric vehicle and a great way to explore and understand the rich heritage that India’s national capital has to offer.
On this 3 hour jaunt, centuries of history unfolds itself, presenting some great photo opportunities too.
You will first be familiarised with the vehicle. Get 5-7 minutes training on how to use the Segway, receive demonstrations and various essential guidelines.
Post which; under supervision of two expert guides, you head to Secretariat for photo-ops with Secretariat building and Rashtrapati Bhawan in the backdrop.
Proceed towards the Parliament Building, India Gate and Vijay Chowk. Enjoy the serene beauty of various ministry buildings en-route and cross various intersections.
Monday to Friday
Anytime between 5:15 AM to 8:15 AM
Weekends and Holidays
Anytime between 5:15 AM to 9 AM.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service Tax, Dedicated tour supervisor, Two security marshals to accompany groups on bicycles
- Segway Personal Transporter model i2 PT for the duration of the tour
- One Wild Water Bottle - Vitamin C Water for each passenger Helmets and knee guards for safety
- Professional Instructor and Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rashtrapati Bhawan, President's Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110004, India
The splendour of the Rashtrapati Bhavan is multi-dimensional. It is a vast mansion and its archit ecture is breathtaking. More than these, it has a hallowed existence in the annals of democracy for being the residence of the President of the largest democracy in the world. Few official residential premises of the Head of the State in the world will match the Rashtrapati Bhavan in terms of its size, vastness and its magnificence.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Parliament house is a cirular colonnaded building . It also houses ministerial offices,numerous committee rooms and an excellent library as well. Conceived in the Imperial Style, the Parliament House consists of an open verandah with 144 columns. The domed circular central hall with oak panelled walls and the three semi-circular buildings are used for the Rajya Shabha and Lok Shabha meetings.
Departure Point :Rajpath Area, Central Secretariat, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.