Segway Tour of Delhi
Enjoy a Segway tour through the India's Capital and experience all the great sights of the city while hearing informative historic and current facts about the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Delight in this Segway tour to explore the rich heritage that India’s national capital.
The tour begins within 5-7 minutes of training on How to use the Segway, demonstrations and various guidelines you would need to strictly follow during your tour and for your own safety.
The Parking lot of “South Block of Secretariat on Vijay Chowk” is where your tour would start. Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled confirmed time slot.
Post- Training your group will be led by the Tour Supervisors. 2 Marshals will start gliding towards the Secretariat and stopover for 5-7 minutes for photo-ops with Secretariat building and Rashtrapati Bhawan in the back drop.
From here onwards, the group proceeds towards the Parliament building by taking a left turn on VijayChowk.
You will stop here again for 5 minutes for photo-ops. Your group will then proceed towards India Gate on Vijay Chowk, enjoying the serene beauty of various ministry buildings en-route, crossing various intersections and gliding for almost 10-12 minutes you reach India Gate and stopover for 5-7 minutes for photo-ops with India Gate and Amar Jawan Jyoti in the back drop.
You then proceed backwards on Rajpath towards Vijay Chowk and take a left turn to reach the parking lot, where your tour had begun.
The tour ends here with a memorable Segway experience. Shop for beautiful souvenirs at our retail outlet at the start/end point.
Departure Point :Your Delhi Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Return to the original departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.