Segway Tour of Naples Florida
Cruising in comfort and style is what this tour is all about. Segways can sometimes seem a bit intimidating, but with a quick lesson from us you'll be a pro in no time! Our tours will take you across Naples - one of Southwest Florida's most beautiful cities. Our tour begins at Tin City, - a historic waterfront entertainment complex in downtown Naples. After a quick lesson and safety demonstration, we’re off to explore the city. The guides will use their extensive knowledge of the area to provide a guided tour. With our help and expertise, you will experience the city just like a local. Who knows, you might even find some hidden gems that most residents don’t know about. Our Segways offer a fun and exciting way to see the city of Naples. With a simple lesson, anyone can ride safely in style.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Naples Pier
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples Pier, Naples, FL
The Naples Fishing Pier is one of the most popular attractions in Naples, Florida. Originally built in 1888 as a freight and passenger dock, the Naples Pier stands as a community landmark. See breath taking views of the ocean, dolphins, beautiful ocean front homes & so much more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Naples City Dock, 880 12th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102-7324
Beautiful marina with impressive boats & yachts! Great Photo Opportunity!
Pass By: Cambier Park, 755 8th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102-6942
Cambier Park sits on 12.84 acres and was named after William Cambier, a town engineer instrumental in the development of the City of Naples in 1926. This lovely park is located right in the heart of downtown Naples, just South of the prestigious 5th Avenue South. It is also home to the National Champions - Greater Naples Girls Little League.
Pass By: Naples Historical Society's Historic Palm Cottage, 137 12th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34106
Historic Palm Cottage is the oldest house in Naples, FL.
Pass By: Naples Yacht Club Inc, 700 14th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, USA
Pass By: Port Royal, Naples, FL 34102, USA
See some of the most beautiful homes in the nation! Port Royal is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country.
Departure Point :1200 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.