Segway Tour Sant'Agostino
Medieval Genoa, the mysterious Genoa and the oldest Genoa, and the "Movida" district. An alternative tour to discover small secrets hidden in the labyrinth of alleys of the largest pedestrian historical center in Europe. A way to immerse yourself in history and legend, also visiting the most important monuments and places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet
- Use of rainwear in bad weather
- Driving school
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porto Antico di Genova, 16128, Italy
The PORTO ANTICO area is the great tourist and meeting point of the city. Completely pedestrian is perfect for learning quickly and safely how to drive the Segway, just a stone's throw from the sea.
Pass By: Portici Di Sottoripa, Via Di Sottoripa, 16124, Genoa Italy
The historic arcades, which once faced directly on the sea, have always been the soul of commerce and the Genoese street food.
Pass By: Caruggi Genoa, Genoa Italy
Let yourself be accompanied through the largest pedestrianized historical center of Europe, with its thousand-year history and its intricate alleys, its secrets and its most characteristic places. It's a World UNESCO heritage.
Pass By: Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano, Vico Dietro Il Coro di San Cosimo, 16128, Genoa Italy
One of the oldest Genoese architectural testimonies, more than 1000 years of history, a small jewel nestled in the maze of alleys of the center.
Pass By: Torre degli Embriaci, Piazza Embriaci, 16123, Genoa Italy
The medieval Genoa, with its secrets, conceals priceless jewels, like its incredible towers and fortifications, places with a millennial charm.
Pass By: Museo di Sant'Agostino, Piazza di Sarzano 35/R, 16128, Genoa Italy
We will see the ancient church and its particular cloister, some glimpses of the center seen from an elevated and fascinating position.
Pass By: Torri di Porta Soprana, Ravecca47n, Genoa Italy
We will pass through this imposing medieval gate, ancient access to the Republic of Genoa, to return to slip through the alleys of one of the oldest neighborhoods of the city: Via di Ravecca.
Pass By: La Casa di Colombo, Via di Porta Soprana, 16121, Genoa Italy
We will reach the house where the famous Genoese navigator was born in 1451, and we will be amazed by the charm that it preserves.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 16123, Genoa Italy
The youth, the students of the famous University of Genova and the Genova of the "movida" has always met in this characteristic square, full of restaurants, pubs and beer gardens, a real "navel of the world".
Pass By: Palazzo Ducale, Piazza Giacomo Matteotti 9, 16123, Genoa Italy
We will admire the grand, sumptuous and elegant Palazzo Ducale, it was the residence of the Genoese lords and the seat of the city's power, and it too is located in the heart of the historic center, Piazza Matteotti, and Piazza de Ferrari.
Pass By: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - Duomo di Genova, Piazza san lorenzo Piazza San Lorenzo, 16123, Genoa Italy
The Cathedral of Genoa, the most important church in the historic center, with its precious marbles and its breathtaking architecture, will make us raise our heads up to heaven to be able to see it all.
Pass By: Old Port, Calata Molo Vecchio 15 Magazzini del Cotone, Modulo 5, 16128, Genoa Italy
The tour ends with a walk along the seafront, in the PORTO ANTICO, with its pavilions and modern buildings, the fantastic and fascinating Galeone Neptune, a pirate-movies star, to finally arrive right on the shore to the sea and admire the whole port from a dedicated area.
Departure Point :Calata Cattaneo, 17, 16128 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- not accessible to people weighing more than 130kg and less than 45kg
- not accessible to pregnant women
- not accessible to children under 16
- luggage storage available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not suitable for people with reduced mobility or severe disability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.