Seine River Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne Evening Experience
Enjoy a combo tour, including one hour Cruise on the River Seine followed by a Feerie Show at the Notorious Venue in Paris: Le Moulin Rouge sipping a glass of Champagne or 1/2 bottle of Champagne depending on the option selected. Your evening departure will be from central Paris nearby the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs
Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel tower or Bastille districts).
per adult from
What's included :
- One hour commented cruise on the rive La Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Audioguide during the cruise available in 14 languages.
- Moulin Rouge show "Féerie" & glass of Champagne ( if option selected)
- Moulin Rouge show "Féerie" & 1/2 Bottle of Champagne ( if option selected)
- Hotel drop-off in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
The tour will depart by motorcoach from Paris nearby the Eiffel Tower on Port de la Bourdonnais!
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
The host will take you on board to enjoy during one amazing hour down the River Seine in an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
You will travel along the river which runs through the very heart of Paris. With a multi-lingual audio guide relating the history of the most beautiful monuments, bridges, and famous Paris legends.
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Fully appreciate the splendor of museums Orsay and Louvre architecture; the imposing glass roofs of the Grand and Petit Palais, standing for over a century; Notre Dame, one of the world’s finest and largest Gothic cathedrals; the stunning Conciergerie, and so many more treasures.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The oldest Monument in Ile de la Cité.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The masterpiece of Gothic Architecture.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
The Home of Many collection of Impressionists 'Arts.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The largest Museum with many treasures such as the Mona Lisa...
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
The tiny version of the Statut of the Liberty overlooking the River Seine.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The cruise will return back to the departure point at the Eiffel Tower where the guide will meet you to go by motocoach to the north of Paris to the Pigalle Area.
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Before leaving, you will have time to memorize the iconic monument by taking many photos.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Around 10.30pm, you will arrive at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret attending the 2nd Show called Feerie. The magical and colorful evening in one of the oldest theater will make it a perfect event for anyone. You will be captivating by the well-known show, sipping a glass of Champagne. Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel tower or Bastille districts).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Acces forbidden to less than 6 years old.
- Dress Code is smart casual
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note : From June to august part of the tour will take place in daylight
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.