Seine River Cruise with French Dinner on Champs-Elysees Avenue
Enjoy the most pleasant and easiest way to discover the city of lights on a one hour Seine River cruise.
Embark on a boat trip down the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture.
In the evening enjoy your typical French meal in the famous l'Alsace Restaurant on Champs-Elysees Avenue.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise Ticket with audioguide
- French Dinner at Restaurant l'Alsace (main course + dessert + 1 drink + water + coffee)
What's excluded :
- Rendezvous at “Bateaux Parisiens” / Port de la Bourdonnais just next to the Eiffel Tower to board the Parisian boats for a cruise on the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments such as the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. The audio guide of the boat is available in 14 languages. You can also listen to them from an application on your smartphone. Your tickets will be sent to you by mail. You can use them at any time, they are valid until the date indicated on the ticket.
At 7:30 pm join the restaurant, on Champs-Elysées Avenue, and enjoy your typical French meal.
• DUCK CONFIT
• PRAWNS & RICE
• CORN FED VENDEE CHICKEN SUPREME
Departure Point :Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :2/22/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to bring your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.