Seine River Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower Access & Visit with Moulin Rouge Show
Experience the magical decadence of Paris! In one truly unforgettable night, Enjoy a Dinner Cruise along the River Seine taking in the spectacular monuments followed by a priority entry trip up the iconic Eiffel Tower to gaze upon the sparkling City of Lights. And complete your evening at the famous and flamboyant Moulin Rouge - French Cancan and champagne included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport
- Découverte’ dinner cruise on the Seine (first service of the Marina restaurant) with drinks ( if option selected)
- Féerie show at the Moulin Rouge with 1/2 bottle (or 1 glass) of champagne depending on option selected( if option selected)
- Eiffel Tower visit ( up to 2nd Floor) with priority access
- Multilingual hostess at your service
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Compulsory cloak room at the Moulin Rouge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Redeem your voucher from our central located agency in Paris
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Tuck into a fantastic 3-course dinner aboard the Marina de Paris floating restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
While you dine, cruise past the famous monuments of Paris lit up for the night, including the Louvre,
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Notre Dame cathedral,
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
the Eiffel Tower and several of the city’s historic bridges
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
Admire some stunning monuments
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Including the must see attraction with a wide view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
Also, the small version of the statue of liberty overlooking at the River Seine
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
At the end of your dinner cruise, visit the twinkling Eiffel Tower for an hour-long visit to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views of the City of Lights.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Travel by air-conditioned coach to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Return back nearby your hotel inside Paris at the end of the evening
Departure Point :1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Casual dress code required - jacket and tie are appreciated, shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not allowed
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the Eiffel Tower visit on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- There is no commentary at the Eiffel Tower, on the coach or at the Moulin Rouge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.