Seine River Paris by Night Sightseeing Sparkling Cruise with Champagne
Discover Paris in a festive mood, where you can hop on board and let yourself be amazed by the main monuments in Paris situated along the Seine River while sipping a cup of champagne. Share with your partner a champagne tasting experience on board this 70 minute sightseeing cruise with commentary on a double decker boat. This experience for two is entertaining, romantic, and an absolutely "sparkling" experience! Please note that there are many start times throughout the day, and this will be a shared experience with as many as 1000 people per boat.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Glass of champagne
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Catherale Notre-Dame de Paris
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Departure Point :Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :Regular departures are provided according to the cruising hours here below, throughout the whole year without any particular interruption (except bad weather conditions like floods).
From April to September : 10:15am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:15am, 1:00pm, 1:45pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, and every 20 minutes from 7pm to 10:30pm.
From October to March:
11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 1:45pm, 2:30pm, 3:15pm, 4:00Ppm, 4:45pm, 5:30pm, 6:15pm, 7:00pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm. Extra departure at 10:15am during the weekend.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is almost no limit concerning the number of people attending this event.
- No booking required for a particular schedule
- Regular departures throughout the day, all year long
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.