Selca waterfall tour from Tirana
Experience the biggest waterfall in the north of Albania and one of the best area in the Albanian Alps. You will also visit the panoramic view of Tamara village and get the feeling of the Albanian Alps.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport by air-conditioned car
- Dedicated professional tour guide throughout the whole tour
- Packed lunch
What's excluded :
- Snacks and drinks
- Everything not mentioned in the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leqet e Hotit, Albania
Our guide will meet you at the meeting point / hotel at 06:00 am .
After 2 h 30 min you will arrive in Leqet e Hotit . Leqet e Hotit are located in Shkodra area , 730 m above sea level . Here you can admire beautiful roads winding from the top to the bottom by the side of the mountain. Deep down is the valley of Cem river. Time to take pictures of this breathtaking landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamare, Tamare, Shkoder County
Next, we follow the road by the valley toward Tamara village. Traditional stone and wooden buildings, the stone cobbled pavements, the luscious greenery and grey mountains overlooking, and the deep blue sky would exceed the imagination of even the most creative mind. The sun was shining brightly over Tamara village and the beauty of the nature simply couldn’t be matched by words.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Selce e Poshteme, Selce e Poshteme, Korce County
Selca lies at 353-1100 m above the sea level and is home to some of the most beautiful nature treasures such as the Kelmend canyon, numerous caves, waterfalls, and breathtaking landscapes. For rafting lovers, Selca offers Cem river, which is best during April and May when you can also enjoy the Gerrli canyon. However, Selca waterfalls are a spectacular natural attraction worth visiting
The path toward a Selca (Sqapi) waterfall is by the side of the mountain, on a slippery rocky path where you have to be very careful and have experienced guides to have a safe hike. Along the way, the scenery of the mountains in early fall days is simply amazing. After about 90 minutes of hiking among rocks, leaves, and trees, we arrive to Selca waterfall. What a spectacular beauty, hidden among the mountains, deep inside the forest, with its white face shining brightly. We will sit in front of it, enjoy our packed lunch and drink from the cold fresh water from the waterfall. After two hours of relaxing at this spectacular site, we start preparing for the trip back in Tirana.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.