Self-Drive Grand Canyon Skydiving Experience with Optional Upgrades
Experience the Grand Canyon like never before with a tandem skydive through the South Rim. Tandem skydiving is a thrilling way to experience one of the seven natural wonders of the world as well as complete 2 bucket list items at the one time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tandem Skydive
- Certificate of Achievement
- All Skydive related clothing, goggles and equipment
- Extreme Experience (if option selected)
- Bus Tour (if option selected)
- Plane Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Weight Surcharge: above 210lbs (95kg) there is a surcharge of $35.00 and subject to Tandem Instructors assessment
- Photo and videos (available for purchase)
- Transportation to/from the airport (unless option selected)
Perfect for first time flyers, this tandem skydive requires no previous experience allowing you to have the ultimate thrill while getting to see Grand Canyon from a completely different perspective! After checking in at the main terminal, you'll meet your instructor and get fitted for all the necessary equipment for your jump. Then you'll receive a short orientation and board your flight. With breathtaking views of the canyon from 16,000-feet, you'll feel the ultimate freedom of flying! Your skydiving experience will last between 3 to 7-minutes depending on weather and total weight. Upgrades from Las Vegas are also available such as a full-day bus tour or flight by fixed-wing airplane allowing you maximize your time at the canon.
• Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Departure Point :Grand Canyon National Park Airport, 1542 Liberator Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You MUST bring government issued photo ID
- No personal GoPro or recording equipment is allowed on the skydive for regulatory reasons
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and back problems
- Wear comfortable clothing for light exercise and dress for the weather at the time of year
- Participants MUST wear closed shoes such as running shoes - no sandals or high heels permitted
- Local operator reserves the right to refuse service for safety reasons
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund - safety is our top priority
- All weights need to be provided at the time of booking.
- Please note that if you are over 210lbs (95kgs), weight limits apply for safety reasons. There are a number of different factors which come into account to assessing safety for a skydive, these include, but are not limited to;
- height to weight ratio,
- body shape,
- ability to fit into the harness safely,
- wind conditions on the day,
- fitness & maneuverability,
- ability to complete the required body positions to skydive and land safely,
- the tandem masters physical abilities, and
- the total weight of both of you combined compared to the manufacturer's allowable limits for the equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.