Self Drive Tour of Volterra in Classic Spider from Florence in full day
Discover the best of Tuscany from a Classic Spider in self drive
Our staff will escort you during the selected itinerary and look after the car during the scheduled breaks. Typical light lunch included
What's included :
- Private tour by car
- Guide / assistant location
- RCA insurance
- Passenger insurance
- Kascoinsurance (CDW)
- Typical lunch break
What's excluded :
- We will meet in Via Borgo Ognissanti 133R where after careful briefing by our technicians will take possession of the cars that you chose earlier. Assisted by our staff you will make the tour provided safely and protected by the experienced staff "Fiorentino" .
Driving the vintage car we will travel a stretch along the Arno River and then arrive at Piazzale Michelangelo for a first short stop and a spectacular view of the city.
After the stop we will follow the selected itinerary in the hard of Tuscany coutryside in direction of Volterra through small roads with stone walls, olive groves, vineyards, cypress trees and medieval villages.
Hills, vineyards, castles and amazing views will brighten the view.
The road will lead us to local place to stop for typical lunch.
Return to the city with the release of the car at the starting point in Via Borgo Ognissanti 133R
Departure Point :Car Rental Via Borgo Ognissanti 133R
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age : Minimun 23
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.