Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence: Sunset Tuscan Villa and Aperitivo
Act like a true Italian with a classic Italian ‘aperitivo’— pre-dinner drinks and snacks — and a drive in a vintage Fiat 500 on this 3-hour sunset tour from Florence. Drive your own 1960s Fiat in a guide-led convoy, and head through the exquisite Tuscan countryside around Florence. Then, as the sun sets, relax over a spritzer cocktail and Tuscan delicacies, followed by a Chianti wine tasting experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety briefing
- Use of a Vintage Fiat 500
- Aperitivo spritz cocktail and light snacks
- Chianti wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide in central Florence and get a safety briefing and introduction to your vintage Fiat 500. Sometimes known as
Cinquecentos, these legendary cars burst on to motoring scene in the 1950s, and the early models are among Italy’s most coveted retro cars. Your Fiat seats up to four, including the driver, and operates with manual gears, so if you’re the nominated driver in your group, you must be confident using them. After a practice session, hop aboard and set off in a convoy with your guide at the head of the line.
Drive into the Tuscan countryside just as the sunset casts the hills in a soft twilit glow — one of the best times to see this beautiful area. Cruise the quiet roads and follow part of the route of the famous Mille Miglia, a 20th-century Italian endurance motor race that saw drivers race from Brescia to Rome and back.
Follow the curving roads and absorb the scenery — it’s akin to driving through a series of postcards— and enjoy several photo stops on route to capture the landscapes on camera.
After a while, arrive at a your destination for the day. Enjoy the quaint, relaxed atmosphere of a classic Italian aperitivo pre-dinner drink and snacks. Sip on a spritzer cocktail and nibble on light snacks such as Tuscan cold meat, tomato and basil bruschetta and cheese.
Next, enjoy a glass or two of Chianti wine — the perfect finishing touch. Chianti is emblematic of Tuscany, and as you sip, you’ll hear more about the wines you’re tasting and how they’re made. There’s no need to worry about drinking and driving, either, as most of the driving part of the tour is over.
Your tour ends at the original departure point.
Departure Point :Via Gherardo Silvani, 149, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Previous experience using manual gears essential, should you be the nominated driver in your group. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely.
- Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.