Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
Step back to 1960s Italy as you drive an eye-catching vintage Fiat 500 car through Tuscany! Following a guide out of Florence, drive into the lush Tuscan hills, passing through picturesque villages and attracting nostalgic glances from admiring passersby. Your 4-hour tour ends in the best possible way – with a relaxing meal on a private terrace.
This unique Florence tour is limited to five cars (with 15 people total), ensuring you'll enjoy a small-group experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage Fiat 500 tour
- Professional guide
- Two way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infant car seats
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, Piazza Dei Cavalleggeri 1, 50122, Florence Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Piazza Michelangelo is on a hill on the south bank of the Arno River, just east of the center of Florence, and offers a stunning view of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Via delle Porte Sante 34, 50125, Florence Italy
San Miniato al Monte is a basilica in Florence, standing atop one of the highest points in the city. It has been described as one of the finest Romanesque structures in Tuscany and one of the most scenic churches in Italy.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Villa Pian dei Giullari, Via del Pian dei Giullari, 50125, Florence Italy
Pian dei Giullari is a hamlet overlooking Florence, just above Piazzale Michelangelo.
Pass By: Villa del Poggio Imperiale, Piazzale del Poggio Imperiale 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Villa del Poggio Imperiale is a predominantly neoclassical former grand ducal villa in Arcetri, just to the south of Florence in Tuscany, central Italy.
Pass By: Casa Chianti Classico, Circonvallazione Santa Maria 18, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
The diverse and amazing panorama in Tuscany is distinguished with its diverse and scenic landscapes; perhaps the most famous being Chianti. Located in an area that encompasses Florence and Siena, Chianti is as varied in its scenery as it is in its wines.
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid drivers license is required
- Minimum driving age: 18 years
- Previous experience using manual gears is essential. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note: this tour is unable to accommodate Vegans food requests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.