Self-Guided Audio Sunset Stroll in Key West
Stroll along the Gulf of Mexico, enjoying the island’s best happy hours, then watch the famous Key West sunset.
Download this multi-media, GPS-driven tour to your phone or tablet. It's like walking with your own local tour guide! Historic photos, recordings and videos plus links to restaurant menus and websites rest at your fingertips.
In just 35 minutes of walking, you can cool off at a tiki bar with a gorgeous waterfall, then stroll along a hidden boardwalk with stunning ocean views. Find the best best happy hours with the tastiest seafood snacks. Stroll past Jimmy Buffett’s secret recording studio. Enjoy Key West’s most popular brewery, best mojito, or the world’s yummiest coffee. Learn where locals watch the sunset.
Sight-see at your own pace, avoid being herded in a crowd, and linger only in the places that truly interest you.
After purchasing, check your confirmation emails for instructions on how to download your tour to your phone or tablet.
per adult from
35 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Historic photos
- Happy Hour Menus
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Ingham Maritime Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Key West Turtle Museum, 200 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040-6640
Learn the history of the downtown waterfront and former sea turtle cannery.
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Join the "Sunset Celebration" in full swing. Find the best acts and learn how it all got started.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
Learn about Florida's only presidential museum and the presidents who visited the island.
Stop At: U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Ingham Maritime Museum, Truman Waterfront On The Western Edge of Key West Foot of Southard Street at new Park Seawall, Key West, FL 33040
Watch the sun set over a retired WWII Coast Guard Cutter.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Dante's Key West Pool Bar & Restaurant, 955 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/27/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :USCGC Ingham Maritime Museum, Southard St, Key West, FL 33041, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This self-guided tour is perfect for social distancing! No tour guide, no other guests, just you and your party outside in the fresh air.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.