Self-Guided Boston Christmas Tour
Explore the gas lit winter wonderland streets of Boston and Beacon Hill as we discover the Christmas tales of Boston's past walking on cobbled stoned alleys.
One tour purchase works on up to 4 smart phones.
See the Kings Chapel, The Boston Christmas Tree, Beacon Hill, the most photographed street in Boston, the best holiday lights, the oldest hotel in the USA and walk through the gas light, cobbled stoned street winter wonderland.
Go anytime, at your own pace, the tour is smart phone guided (GPS navigated) experience narrated by Santa Clause and his rag tag holiday crew.
per adult from
40 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- The Boston Christmas Tour in the app
- After completion of the tour you'll unlock the virtual tour to hear the stories again
- One tour purchase works on up to 4 smart phones
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - King's Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: King's Chapel, 58 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108-3201
Here the story of Christmas history in Boston. We are only outside, across the street. We do not go in.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Omni Parker House, 60 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The story of Charles Dickens and his history at the Omni Parker.
Pass By: Granary Burying Ground, Tremont Street (between Park and School Sreets), Boston, MA 02108
Walk by only. Boston's third oldest burying ground.
Stop At: Boston Common, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111-1318
See the Boston Common Christmas Tree and learn the story of why the city of Halifax gives the tree each year as a gift.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Frog Pond, Boston Common, Boston, MA
See Frog pond (area) and if lucky they opened the ice skating rink, but it might be closed to COVID. This was ranked the best ice skating rink in the USA.
Stop At: Pinckney Street, Pinckney St, Boston, MA, USA
See the home of multiple authors that wrote famously wrote Christmas stories.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Louisburg Square, Boston, MA 02108
Hear its Christmas Traditions.
Pass By: Acorn Street, Boston, MA 02108
See the most photographed street in Boston.
Pass By: Boston Public Garden, 4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114-4602
See the lights and hear it's Christmas story.
Stop At: Alexander Hamilton Statue, Boston, MA 02116, USA
See the Commonwealth Avenue lights.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :60 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Departure Time :12/1/2020 - 1/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Alexander Hamilton Statue, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a self-guided tour guided by your smart phone. There are no groups and you can socially distance while outside.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.