Self-guided Discovery Walk in Athens: Old City & National Gardens
Do you enjoy exploring off the beaten path? That’s what this self-guided walk is all about! By solving fun location-based riddles, you’ll follow in the footsteps of Elena, a Greek-American food and travel writer. Admire the iconic landmarks and panoramic views over Athens, get to know interesting facts about famous characters, and stroll through an enormous verdant garden where you’ll be treated to a bird symphony! You’ll also pop into the city’s oldest distillery where you can sample Greek spirits. Get ready for a playful discovery experience!
This playful walk across Athens sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know the Old City or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mitropoleos, Athina, Greece
Pass By: National Garden, Leoforos Amalias 1, Athens 10557 Greece
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Temple of Olympian Zeus
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return Detail :Mitropoleos, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.