Self-guided Discovery Walk in Bordeaux’s Old City: where the locals go
Curious about the authentic local hangouts in Bordeaux? Solve fun location-based riddles on this short self-guided walk to experience the city. Wander the charming paths while learning about its curious history, its bloody river and the language that can become extinct. Along the way, unlock local recommendations for the best wine and cheese shared by our co-founders Kristina & Wendy.
This playful walk across Bordeaux sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Old city or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
This experience is available in English only.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Utopia, 5 Place Camille Jullian, Bordeaux France
Pass By: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, 33000, Bordeaux France
The Great Bell/Grosse Cloche
Departure Point :Place Camille Jullian, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Place Meynard, 33800 Bordeaux, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.