Self-guided Discovery Walk in Cologne: Highlights & Hidden Gems
Want to explore Cologne in a more playful way? Our co-founders, Kristina and Wendy, created this experience for other curious humans – like you. Forget your city map and instead let location-based riddles lead you through the city. On this walk, you’ll get to know Cologne in a memorable way: through learning surprising local stories, following our food and drink recommendations, admiring stunning architectural sights and… saying ‘hello’ to dwarfs and grotesque faces (if you can spot them!).
This playful walk across Cologne sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know the city or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Clues and hints
- A link to the web app with directions for your discovery walk (you receive the link by email)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fish Market
- Entry/Admission - Historic Town Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
People will visit cathedral.
Stop At: Fish Market, Am Leystapel, 50667 Köln, Germany
Discover the colourful fischmarkt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Hahnen Gate, Rudolfplatz 1, 50674 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
A nice location to capture the beauty of the 13th-century gate and store it in your "cologne experience" album!
Stop At: Historic Town Hall, Rathausplatz 2, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Discover the beautiful Town Hall
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Germany
Return Detail :Rudolfplatz, Rudolfpl., Köln, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes two breaks near a lovely cafes– the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.