Self-guided Discovery Walk in Venice’s Cannaregio: the trails less travelled!
Do you enjoy a curious local legend? With over 150 magnificent and mysterious canals, Venice is filled with secrets and fascinating stories. Created by a creative local, Marc, this self-guided discovery walk takes you through the hidden backstreets of the Cannaregio district. Explore the world’s first ever Ghetto and learn about the works of Shakespeare as you solve fun location-specific riddles. Seeking answers around every corner, you will dive deep in the rich history of Venice to uncover pieces of the city’s identity that have been lost in the maze of time.
This playful walk across Venice’s Cannaregio sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Venice or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Clues and hints
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice Ghetto Glass, Cannaregio 2904/A Campo Ghetto Novo, 30121 Venice Italy
Here you will discover the Venetian Ghetto! A place where Jews were compelled to live by the government of the Venetian Republic.
Pass By: Casino di Venezia, Palazzo Vemdramin, 30121 Venice Italy
Pass by the Casino of Venice!
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Enjoy the view of the Grand Canal in Venice!
Departure Point :Campo San Geremia, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Corte Seconda del Milion, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.