Self-guided Discovery Walk in Warsaw: a historic riddle route
Did you know only a few streets in Warsaw retain their pre-WW2 shape? On this self-guided walk across Warsaw’s Old Town you’ll learn about its history and culture in a fun way – by solving location-based riddles! Follow in the footsteps of Justyna, our local creator who loves the capital’s history, to discover a legendary bell that you’re likely to hop around on one leg, a birthplace of a Nobel Prize winner, a story about a very particular art form, and a café with the best meringue in the area.
This playful walk across Warsaw sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know the Old Town or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Email with instructions and your link to the web-app
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rynek Starego Miasta, Warsaw 00-279 Poland
Old Market Square Warsaw
Pass By: Muzeum Karykatury, ul. Kozia 11, Warsaw 00-070 Poland
Departure Point :Freta 16, 00-227 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Krakowskie Przedmieście, Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.