Self-guided Discovery Walk: The Secrets of Barcelona's Old Town
Why do so many people fall in love with Barcelona? Discover and experience the answer yourself on this fun and self-guided walk across the Old City’s charming streets. Our co-founders, Wendy and Kristina, created this trail to share their favourite places and stories of the area. As you solve curious location-based riddles, you will unlock directions for hidden gems, such as incredible stained-glass works, intriguing statues, cool street art, and authentic local bars. Get ready to immerse yourself in Barcelona’s unique buzz and vibrant colours!
During this experience you will:
- Explore Barcelona during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of Barcelona’s Old City in a playful
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A link (via email) to the web app with your discovery walk. Open the link on your phone's browser.
What's excluded :
- Data on the phone
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy the beauty of the charming Gothic Quarter and the lively small streets filled with local restaurants and bars.
Pass By: Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaza Del Pi, 7, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Take gorgeous pictures of the mesmerizing architecture of the church. Make sure to take time to observe the impressive stained-glass windows.
Pass By: Placa Sant Felip Neri, Paseo de Palau Episcopal, Barri Gotic, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Find your self in a romantic corner of the Gothic Quarter's unmissable corner.
Pass By: El Born, La Ribera, Ciutat Vella, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Discover the home of the most interesting bars, restaurants, and boutiques. Enjoy the beauty of this lovely neighborhood.
Pass By: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Discover the stunning Plaça Reial
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, Pl. Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça Comercial, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.