Self-Guided Full Day Trip From Oslo To Bergen with Flåm Railway And Sognefjord
This legendary tour takes you through Norway’s most breathtaking UNESCO-protected fjord and mountain scenery, including Europe’s top scenic rail journeys. You will also enjoy a fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord. This is a self-guided tour, from Oslo, to Myrdal to Flåm to Gudvangen to Voss then to Bergen
per adult from
What's included :
- This trip includes
- The scenic Bergen Railway from Oslo
- The breathtaking Flåm Railway
- Fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva in May-September)
- The Bergen Railway, Voss - Bergen
- Entry/Admission - Naeroyfjord
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oslo, Oslo, Eastern Norway
You will have to get from your hotel to Oslo central train station yourself - hop on your train.
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
From Oslo you will arrive to Myrdal station, there you have to change trains and jump on - Flamsbana, this train will take to down to Flam. - A train journey unlike any other. This marvel of engineering takes you from the fjord to the mountain top as it climbs from Flam at sea level to the mountain station of Myrdal 862 metres above sea level. In Flam you will have enough time for lunch and souvenir shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naeroyfjord, Norway
You will take a ferry from Flam to Gudvangen and you will experience most beautiful fjord in Norway - Sognefjord.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Vossevangen, Vossevangen, Voss Municipality, Hordaland, Western Norway
You will arrive to Gudvangen by ferry and from there you will take bus to Voss with some amazing views.
Pass By: Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
From Voss you will have to take a train to Bergen, end of your journey.
Departure Point :Oslo Central Station, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Bergen station, Strømgaten 4, 5015 Bergen, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important information:
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel. Please don't forget to share your accommodation address with us
- Your tour itinerary and clear instructions will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.