Self-Guided Outdoor Tour Experience
Tour the only Battleship open to the public on the West Coast. During your visit you will hear stories of veterans service, walk the decks of an iconic ship, and watch the most active port operations in the country - the Port of Los Angeles. Your tour includes our free award-winning mobile app with video, audio, and image content on your own device.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Free App
- Entry/Admission - Battleship USS Iowa Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Battleship USS Iowa Museum, 250 S Harbor Blvd San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA 90731-2830
Battleship IOWA has been at the front line of protecting America’s Freedom and Security since 1943. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are providing visitors an opportunity to experience special limited capacity outdoor fresh-air tours that comply with public health guidelines. Our Self-Guided Outdoor Tour Experience includes free use of our award-winning mobile app for a truly memorable experience aboard IOWA. Walk in the footsteps of sailors and hear there stories from three eras of service including WWII, Korean War, and the Cold War.
Departure Point :Battleship USS Iowa Museum, 250 S Harbor Blvd San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA 90731-2830
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.