Self-Guided Smartphone Ghost Walking Tour in Boston
This is a Smartphone Guided ghost tour on our walking tour app. Go to the 10 1/2 Beacon St, press play and put your phone in your pocket. From there you are guided turn by turn along the spooky streets of Boston.
1 purchase works on 4 smartphones.
This offers spooky narration, theatrically crafted and music infused tour you can take anytime.
Contactless and social distance friendly.
It's recommended to listen on headphones or earbuds. Also you can Listen on a bluetooth speakers or your phone speaker.
What makes this tour special?
-The spooky narrator is one of a kind.
-This is not a fact dumping tour. It's a spooky adventure.
-Go anytime. Go at your own pace
-Great bang for your buck. Get the adventure for a fraction of the price of other tours.
NOTE: The tour does not go inside any buildings or the burial grounds. The burial grounds are National Parks and only open from 9am to 4pm. The tour is guided by the outside gates only.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Self-guided Smartphone walking tour on our app
- After your tour you can listen again to each story on the app
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Boston Athenaeum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston Athenaeum, 10-1/2 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The tour starts here and you'll hear the story of the ghost Nathaniel Hawthorne met. You'll also hear about the scariest book in the world. We do not go inside.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Omni Parker House, 60 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
You will see it from the inside. It's closed for COVID
Pass By: Granary Burying Ground, Tremont Street (between Park and School Sreets), Boston, MA 02108
We will see it from the outside. We can not go in at night. If you go from 9am to 4pm it's open, but our tour does not go in.
Stop At: Boston Common, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111-1318
The tour goes into the Boston common and will visit it's many spirits of the night.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Great Elm, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The tour stops at the great elm, also known as the hanging tree, and hears the story of the last witch hung in Boston.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Central Burying Ground, Boylston Street Between Tremont and Church Streets on Boston Common, Boston, MA 02116
We do not go in. This is closed, and open sometimes from 9am to 4pm, but our tour only walks around the outside gates. The site of mass burials and the burial ground of the pour and unknown. We will hear the story of resurrection men, ghosts and a little girl that sticks around.
Stop At: Subway, 1122 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
We will go underground and search for the ghosts of the Red Coats that haunt the underground.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Cutler Majestic Theatre at Emerson College, 219 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116-4717
We do not go in. This is closed for COVID and it's a theater. We only stand outside and hear the ghost stories. The tour ends at one of the most haunted theaters in the USA, the Cutler Majestic. We do not enter.
Departure Point :10-1/2 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Departure Time :8/30/2020 - 6/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Emerson Cutler Majestic Theatre, 219 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- This tour is smartphone guided (GPS) making it a great choice for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.