Self-Guided Tour for "Kulata" with Liqueur & Rose Jam Tasting
Meet the authentic Bulgarian spirit and traditions and taste the local original products produced by an unique craft!
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entrance + E-Guide
- Tasting of liqueur and jam from roses
- Entry/Admission - Iskra Historical Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Iskra Historical Museum, P. R. Slaveykov 8, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
The ‘Kulata’ ethnographic complex is part of the ‘Iskra’ historical museum. The complex was founded in 1976 and includes two houses that represent the region’s town and village lifestyles. The ‘Town lifestyle’ house belonged to the famous Kazanlak public figure, merchant and donator Ivan Hadzhienov. Architecturally speaking, the house has no resemblance in the town. It is famous for its columns on the first and second floors that form arches. The house was built in the 19th century by master-builders from Triavna. It is a two-floor, asymmetrical house with an open balcony. On the first floor there is a separate cabinet and a closet, a long open balcony and a celler. On the second floor you can find the living premises – a bedroom, a kitchen with a closet and a guest-room.
Visitors to the Ethnographic complex are offered additional attractions – rose-distillery presentation, testing of essential oils, degustation of culinary products from oleaginous roses.
Departure Point :Iskra Historical Museum, P. R. Slaveykov 8, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
Departure Time :6/10/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.