Self-Guided Tour in ISKRA Historical Museum
If you are the holder of an analytical and prying mind, if you like to learn new things, if you do not stop admiring the achievements of ancestors and you are used to using their wisdom, this amazing experience is right for you! The Kazanlak Historical museum is rare-air spot in Bulgaria in terms of the glorious past of the Valley of Roses and the Valley of the Thracian Kings. True gem to be explored while in Kazanlak.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- E-Guided tour of the museum
- Entry/Admission - Iskra Historical Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Iskra Historical Museum, P. R. Slaveykov 8, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
Founded in 1901 by the patriotic citizen of Kazanlak Peter Topuzov, the historical museum Iskra is one of the oldest, richest and most famous museums in Bulgaria. Inside, one can find over 70 000 original exhibits depicting the rich material and spiritual culture of the Kazanlak region.
One can visit the constant exhibitions at the Archeology, Revival, New History, Ethnography and Modern History departments. Tourists can also be interested in the collections of bone sickles (the biggest collection in South-Eastern Europe), Thracian treasuries, medieval ceramics, cold steel and firearms, jewelry and dresses from the past lifestyles of the citizens of Kazanlak.
Inside the treasury hall one can find the newest golden, silver and bronze findings from the Thracian temples in the region. These include the unique golden wreath that belonged to Seutus III, his helmet and knee-pads, the whole golden and silver horse ammunition.
Departure Point :Iskra Historical Museum, P. R. Slaveykov 8, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
Departure Time :6/10/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.