Self-Guided Tour in Lisbon - secret spots - 1 day
We provide you with a comprehensive set of services that allow you to discover Lisbon in an independent, safe and comfortable way.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Start your day by visiting Belém, the quarter dedicated to the Portuguese discoveries. There you´ll receive the GPS with your prepared route and you´ll have the opportunity to visit the secret spots, that only the natives get to know. You´ll be taken to the most beautiful gardens, incredible viewpoints, typical coffee shops, and amazing spots. An incredible and secret experience is included for free.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
In the afternoon you`ll have the chance to visit the city center – Chiado, Baixa, and Alfama. There you´ll be taken to the fanciest shops, stunning viewpoints, typical coffee shops, and incredible spots only known by the locals. An incredible and secret experience in the afternoon is included for free.
Departure Point :Belém, 1300-300 Lisbon, Portugal
Return Detail :Rua dos Remédios, R. dos Remédios, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.