Self-Guided Walking Tour in Alkmaar with Qula City Trails
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula Alkmaar City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Alkmaar, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people!
What's excluded :
- Smartphone & Data
The Qula Alkmaar City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of Alkmaar. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough Alkmaar, great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Alkmaar City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!
• Cheese Market, Waagplein, Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Grote Sint Laurenskerk, Koorstraat 2, 1811 GP Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Stedelijk Museum Alkmaar, Canadaplein 1, 1811 KE Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Beatles Museum, Pettemerstraat 12A, 1823 CW Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Alkmaar City Hall, Langestraat 97, 1811 JD Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Dutch Cheese Museum, Waagplein 2, 1811 JP Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Molen van Groot (Piet), Ritsevoort tussen Ritsevoort en Vrouwenstraat, Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Kissing Cheesegirl, Houttil Kruising Houttil/Waagplein naast de waagtoren, 1811 JN Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Nationaal Biermuseum De Boom, Houttil 1, 1811 JL Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Accijnstoren van Alkmaar uit 1622, Bierkade 26, 1811 NJ Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Hof Van Sonoy, Lombardsteeg 23 Tussen Gedempte Nieuwesloot En Veerstraat, 1811 LA Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Wildemanshofje, Oudegracht 45, 1811 CB Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Klim naar de hemel, Koorstraat 2, 1811 GP Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Korenmolen 't Roode Hert, Frieseweg 102, 1823 CG Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Het Huis Met De Kogel Uit 1557, Appelsteeg 2, 1811 NA Alkmaar The Netherlands
• de Visbanken of Vismarkt uit 1755, Verdronkenoord 114, 1811 BH Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Kapelkerk, Laat 80, 1811 EK Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Hortus Alkmaar, Berenkoog 37, 1822 BH Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Rijksmonument het Hooge Huys uit 1931, Sint Laurensstraat 1, 1811 KM Alkmaar The Netherlands
• Regionaal Archief Alkmaar, Bergerweg 1, 1815 AC Alkmaar The Netherlands
Departure Point :Noorderkade, Alkmaar, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.