Selvatura Park Combo Tour From Monteverde
Experience an extreme adventure with a combination of a canopy tour and the hanging bridges walk on this 6.5-hour guided adventure. Also included in the package is a visit to one of the biggest butterfly gardens in Costa Rica. If you are looking for extreme adventures and amazing rides, Selvatura Park's canopy and hanging bridges tour is your best choice.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide |Only for Canopy
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Butterfly gardens
- Hanging bridges walk
- Entry/Admission - Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Not meals
- Additional Actvities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selvatura Park, Unamed Road in Guanacaste Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, 5655 Costa Rica
Our tour is the only canopy tour built entirely inside the cloud forest. In this tour, visitors will cross through the unique cloud forest canopy suspended over the forest while attached to a high weight capacity cable and using the best climbing gear which combined provides with a wonderful experience that will not be easy to forget. This tour not only combines the thrill of one of Costa Rica's most safe and popular adven- tures, but also provides a unique view point of the cloud forest canopy which was only possible to enjoy by scientists until recently.
°Hanging Bridges |Self-guided
There are many bridges systems in the world, few of them are hanging bridges, and fewer still are those that are located inside the real cloud forest. Selvatura Park´s treetop walkways provide the best way to safely admire the cloud forest canopy.
The treetop walkways tour consists of 1.9 miles of trails in which our visitors will encounter eight bridges of various lengths which range between 170 feet and 560 feet. Each bridge features 5- foot width and capacity of 80 people per bridge which make the treetop walkways at Selvatura Park not only the longest bridge system in Costa Rica but also the safest and strongest.
Selvatura Park offers one of the largest butterfly gardens in the Americas, with an area of 300 feet long by 90 feet wide and 50 feet tall, a great dome structure covered by a special photo-thermic Saran helps control the temperature inside the garden. A perfect temperature that enables our garden to host more than 50 different species of butterflies from different altitudes and climates found throughout Costa Rica.
° Hummingbird Garden
At our hummingbird garden, our visitors will observe more than 14 different species of humming- birds including a few species that are not commonly seen in other areas of Monteverde. At our garden, the relaxing waterfalls and the beautiful natural floral arrangements provide a perfect setting for natural photography lovers. The hummingbird garden is also a perfect picnic area.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels located in Monteverde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.