Selvatura Park Hanging Bridge Canopy Tour in Monteverde
Walk through the Monteverde Cloud Forest canopy via multiple hanging bridges and observe the majesty of nature over the course of a peaceful hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.9 mile (approximately 3km) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here, you will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters).
Each bridge has a width of five feet, the widest bridges in Costa Rica, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge systems in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways are suitable for people of all ages, with the duration of the hike usually taking between 1.5 and 2 hours.
Stop At: Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
The Tree Top Walkways are suitable for people of all ages, with the duration of the hike usually taking between 1.5 and 2 hours.
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hemos diseñado un manual de bioseguridad en el que se fortalece la salud, la seguridad y la higiene, pilares fundamentales para fortalecer el desarrollo de nuestras actividades. Se han diseñado nuevos estándares para transmitir confianza a los viajeros y a nuestros colaboradores.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.