Semi-private City Tour Discovering Santiago
Enjoy knowing the most important and beautiful places in the city of Santiago. From the top of Santa Lucia hill we can appreciate the panoramic view of the city center, then we will walk through the heart of the city visiting the Plaza de la Constitución where the famous Palacio de la Moneda, presidential office and the main square are located. we can appreciate beautiful historic buildings and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Once the center, we will move to the east of the city to see the modern neighborhoods of the city as the financial district called Sanhatan. The tour ends at the hotel, shopping center or market center where various sea food restaurants are located.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Departure from the hotel to Plaza Baquedano, starting point of the route. Continue to Cerro Santa Lucia from where you have a panoramic view of the city center. Later we visit the Constitution Square to appreciate the Palacio de la Moneda, seat of government. The next stop is at the Plaza de armas where the Cathedral, the mail building and the municipality are located. The tour continues through the Former Congress, Mapocho Station, Central Market and Museum of Fine Arts, to reach the eastern part of the city with its financial district called Sanhattan, with its imposing modern buildings. Return to the hotel, shopping center or Central Market.
Departure Point :Hotels located in the neighborhoods Santiago downtown, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at the hotel, shoping center or central market.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.