Semi Private - Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Enhance your Colosseum experience by choosing a small group tour with an expert guide! With a few like-minded people and a professional tour guide, you will see more of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill than ever before.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Licensed professional tour guide
- Individual headsets to hear the guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/dropoff
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
An expert guide and just a few other travelers is the ultimate way to experience the Colosseum and Ancient City. Get personal attention and explore more of Rome’s ancient city center with a small group tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Meet your fellow group members and get to know your guide as you make your way to the Colosseum. Get an introduction to Ancient Rome and check out the details of the Colosseum’s outer wall. This incredible monument is the largest amphitheatre ever built in the Roman Empire and was constructed in less than 10 years! Climb the original marble steps to the Colosseum’s second level to get a glimpse of the arena floor and underground chambers from above.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit ancient temples and pass by the senate house as you walk past the broken columns of the Roman Forum. Then check out the details of the Arch of Titus as your guide leads you up to the Palatine Hill for some magnificent views of the Roman skyline.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 301, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.