Semi Private Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palantine Hill Tour
The Colosseum is the largest Roman amphitheater ever built for gladiator games, the best preserved and one of the most visited places in the world. A must-see attraction during your stay in Rome!
In this guided tour, you will visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, in a group of max 10 participants, so you'll have a semi-private experience. Led by a professional guide, your tour will start with the magnificent Colosseum, where you will feel like a real roman gladiator! The tour will continue with the Palatine Hill, considered to be the birthplace of the Italian capital.
Citizens belonging to the upper class settled in the Palatine Hill and built sumptuous palaces, of which important traces are still preserved.
The last stop of the tour will be the Roman Forum, the most important forum in ancient Rome. It was the scene of public meetings and was lined with shops and open-air markets.
Join us and book now this special semi private tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Headphones (8 people or more)
- Ticket - Colosseum
- Ticket -Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- semi private tour up to 10 people
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Access to the colosseum. These are special tickets as part of a group to enter the monument. Our staff will assist you and organize a priority entrance. The Colosseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine limestone, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it was the largest amphitheatre ever built at the time and held 50,000 to 80,000 spectators.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Via Sacra, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Palatine Hill, which is the centremost of the Seven Hills of Rome, is one of the most ancient parts of the city and has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire. The site is now mainly a large open-air museum while the Palatine Museum houses many finds from the excavations here and from other ancient Italian sites.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum Romanum (Italian: Foro Romano), is a rectangular forum (plaza) surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome. Citizens of the ancient city referred to this space, originally a marketplace, as the Forum Magnum, or simply the Forum.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Access will be denied to anyone with a temperature of 37.5 ° C or more. Access denied will not be refunded. To enter the Colosseum it is mandatory to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.